- Describe the target audience for this design:
People that like coffees and other types of drinks.
- Name a design element that the designer has used:
They have used different shapes and patterns.
- Explain how this design element relates to the target audience:
The company that designed the logo used different types of shapes and patterns which can make them stand out.
- Name one design principle the designer has used:
They have used balance.
- Explain how this design principle makes the design effective:
Because on each side it is even and the picture in the middle is a split image if you put a line through it.
- Is the design symmetrically balanced:
I would think yes.
- Explain how the design is balanced or not balanced:
It is evenly balanced because it you put a line down the middle of it you will spilt the picture in half and both sides will be the same.
- Is the logo easily recognisable by the company’s target audience:
Yes, it is well known. It is big overseas and there are a couple of them in Melbourne and when most people see this logo they know what it means.
- If it is a yes to Q.8, what has the designer done to achieve this:
They might make good food and drinks and people like it so they keep coming back.
- If no to Q.8, what COULD the designer have done to achieve this: