- Describe the target audience for this design:
Some who is interested in technology and likes their product.
- Name a design element that the designer has used:
The shape of the logo is an apple.
- Explain how this design element relates to the target audience:
When people think of the brand apple they also think of the apple that you can eat.
- Name one design principle the designer has used:
- Explain how this design principle makes the design effective:
Balance because it is fairly even and harmony because it has a texture colour.
- Is the design symmetrically balanced:
Yes it is fairly balanced.
- Explain how the design is balanced or not balanced:
It is balances because it you put the leaf in the “bite” part of the apple and draw a line down the middle of the whole apple it will be even on each side.
- Is the logo easily recognised by the company’s target audience:
Yes it is.
- If it is a yes to Q.8, what has the designer done to achieve this:
They have lots of products that could be of good quality and most people like them.
- If no to Q.8, what COULD the designer have done to achieve this?